I really need to finish collecting my Felicity dvds again - purely just to keep me amused. I'm going through clips of Felicity episodes, and absolutely adore each and every one. I never truly related to a character the way I related to Felicity. Her innocence, and naivety, the quirky way she overanalyzes everything. Just love that show. I wonder why they don't make television shows like these anymore. A lot of the shows that are showing up in tv nowadays have absolutely no substance in it. If it is based on young characters and how they live their lives, it's always about sex and soap-opera like predictable plots, with really corny and over-rated lines. Nothing real, nothing raw - no intelligent lines that leave you thinking and stepping back to look at your life. Wish they made shows like Felicity again. Something with substance.
Anyway, nowadays, I read books. I'm not a tv person anymore like I used to be, because the stuff they show in tv does nothing for me. I've been recently collecting books; trying not to spend my entire money on it, but everytime I walk in a bookstore, I can't help but walk out without purchasing at least one novel. I still have a couple that I have to read, each and every one -- good and interesting, but nothing that really hits me. That you know, truly keeps me interested from beginning, middle, to the end. Or that keeps me absolutely enthralled.
I'm not sure where this blog is exactly going, just mindlessly going on a rampage again. Feeling like I need to put my amusements somewhere. Well, I'm going back to old school - speaking off - and start going through my Celine Dion CD's. Have to admit, she made great music, and her voice was (and probably still is) amazing. I haven't heard any singer out there sound like her just yet. So off to listen to her songs. Old school style. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment