I'm getting married next month... Yes, next month! And surprisingly enough, I don't feel nervous whatsoever; nor am I having cold feet yet. Actually, in comparison to a lot of brides, I am barely stressed out in regards to the wedding. Yes, here and there quirks like, what the hell is my maid of honor going to wear considering the fact that she looks like she swallowed a basketball?!!! And, what kind of cake should we get? Chocolate, vanilla, or in between? My fiance thinks a mix is too cliche, but he thinks just chocolate would be overwhelmingly sweet, and just vanilla is too plain. Coconut would be too fruity for some of the guests, and a couple of them are allergic to strawberries! Allergic as in break-in-hives and possibly go into shock kind of allergic. And oh yes, the theme color of my wedding... Apparently, it is a very rare color to find. My invitation, although very beautiful I might add, ended up pink. Although my fiance didn't even notice! lol. Oh and my dj canceled out on me because of family emergency!!!
To think this would drive the nearest bride to insanity. But you know what I'm doing? Taking it all in one stride. Hooray! I'm not bridezilla!!! Haha.
You know weddings aren't supposed to make you go insane, they're supposed to make you happier. And I always keep that in mind. Future brides, keep that in mind! Don't go all psycho on us, please!!! lol.
One thing that I am especially excited with is my wedding dress. I am so excited to wear it!!! Agh my wedding dress!!! I can barely stop smiling just thinking about it. hehe.
Oh and by the way, my fiance called up one of his friends to dj for our wedding. Which is a lovely solution. Now lets cross our fingers that his friend doesn't bail. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment