I know it's been the longest since I've posted on this blog. It's been hectic. My life has been crazy. And I'm most looking forward to seeing my little fellow. He bounces up and down like a maniac in my belly. It's really phenomenal to feel a life grow inside you. Today, I felt his elbow.. and I literally squealed. He stayed in that position for a bit, his elbow shooting up and protruding. It was the funniest, most amusing thing I've ever seen. My husband and I have yet to come up with a name. It's so hard finding a name for someone that means the world to you. It's like all these responsibilities.
As for my wedding, it turned out great. It was really everything I pictured my wedding to be. The theme color peach worked wonders. I was amazed at how it lightened up the entire room.
On a different note, go figure ... my new job is so different from what I'm used to. Working in hospitals was vigorous for me. I barely sat, it was all about patient care, and the people that you worked with you barely knew because the facility is so big it is impossible to get to know everybody. Well on the contrary, now that I work at an office, it is completely different. Don't get me wrong, it is still hectic and demanding, but it mostly consist of paperwork, patients that I deal with are in and out so there's no patient care but simple assessment, and things get personal in offices.
Everyone knows everyone, and everyone knows everyone's business. In honest truth, it's tolerable so far.... I don't love it, I still dream about becoming a writer. But, how am I going to have time now?
When I was young, I always imagined about working for some big shot magazine company in a big city, or being one of those successful writers where I would write at my humble abode conveniently sitting right next to the beach. I would derive my creativity from my personal life. And each book I complete would be dear and fulfilling to me.
I sometimes imagine what would have happened if I attended a university and majored in journalism. But then again, if I did that, would I have met my husband? Would I be having this little one? That idea scares me, because even though I'm having difficulty with my choice of career now, I wouldn't trade this little one for anything. To think about it, if I attended a univerisity in Boston and I wouldn't have met my husband, then I definitely know the choice I made now is right.
No comments:
Post a Comment